~ 1 kg basmati rice
* Boil the basmati rice aside with the green peas and a pinch of salt.
* Make crambled eggs aside.
* Pour some oil (2-3 table spoons) in ur big hot cooking pan then add the chopped round spring onions, carrots and black pepper.. stir for 3 minutes then add ur mixture of the basmati rice with the green peas ( Ouch i got burnt.. be careful at this stage )and let it sit for 2 minutes.. on a low heat add the scrambled eggs to the pan and the soya sauce (if u are a salt lover like me then you can add some more) n stir the mixture.. This will give colour and taste to the rice after 3 minutes turn off the heat.
* Boil the chicken using 2-3 glasses of water ( add some ginger paste, garlic paste,ball pepper and salt) dont let the broth dry, leave some for later..
* On another pan Put some butter about 2 table spoons then add the chopped onions in your pan (yeappp i know theyr alot but in this sauce its all about the onions for thickness) with cardamom,black pepper and cinnamon. Stir the mixture until golden brown then add the grated tomatoes, the tomato puree and a table spoon of salt.. once the mixture starts to dry add the can of luna and stir until proper texture.. then add the boiled chicken and the chicken broth that remained and stir occassionally. once done add a tablespoon of sugar and some corriander as topping and mix.